Help / Lead Management Listing Pages
On the Fly™ Reporting
On the Fly™ Reporting
Users can produce quick reports from the any listing page by using the On the Fly™ reporting feature. To run a report, follow these steps:
- From the Global Navigation Menu, select the listing page from which you’d like to run your report.
- When all filters have been cleared, the upper left hand corner of the screen will show the total number of leads, tasks, or samples associated with the listing page you’re on.
- Select the first filter that you’d like to use for your report.
- EXAMPLE: If you were running a report to calculate a salesperson’s close rates, you’d go to the Closed Leads Listing Page and select the salesperson’s name from the “Assigned To” column dropdown filter. The upper left hand corner of the screen will show that out of the 500 closed leads in the system, 100 leads are being handled by the salesperson or 20%.
- Once the first filter has been set, click on the “On the Fly” button in the Listing Page Edit Menu.
- EXAMPLE: Now in the upper left hand corner, the 100 closed leads handled by the salesperson will represent all of the leads that are being displayed.
- Next, select your second filter.
- EXAMPLE: Click on the “Stage” column dropdown filter and select “Completed Sale” to see all of the leads that the salesperson has successfully sold. Now the upper left hand corner will show that out of the 100 closed leads that were handled by that salesperson, 80 leads were sold. That means the salesperson has an 80% close rate.
- If you want to make the results of your second filtering the new TOTAL, you’d click the “On the Fly” button at this point.
- EXAMPLE: In the upper left hand corner, the 80 leads that were sold by the salesperson will now represent all of the leads that are being displayed
- Add another filter.
- EXAMPLE: Click on the “How Heard” column dropdown filter and select “Referral/Word of Mouth”. The upper left hand corner will show that out of the 80 leads that were sold by the salesperson, 20 of them were Referrals or 25%.
- To clear all filters and run a new report, click on the “Clear Filters” button in the Listing Page Edit Menu.